Customer Culinary Creation: Oven Roasted Tandoori Broccoli
By - @signatureconcoctions
|Marinating Time||5-10 mins|
Course: Appetizer, Entree
Cuisine: South Asian
Serves: ~ 4 people
- Mixing bowl
- Baking Tray
- Paper towel
- Plastic wrap/foil
- 1 lb Broccoli Florets
- 1/2 tsp Chaat masala
- Desifyd Original Tandoori Marinade
- Wash and clean the broccoli thoroughly (pat dry florets with paper towel or use salad spinner to remove excess liquid)
- Add the broccoli florets to a mixing bowl
- Pour Desifyd Tandoori Marinade (amount as desired, recommended 4oz) to the mixing bowl and combine all the ingredients with a mixing spoon
- Cover the mixing bowl with plastic wrap/or foil and let the mixture sit while the oven preheats.
- Preheat your oven to 400°F
- Bake for 20-25 mins
- Remove the broccoli florets from oven.
- Plate and sprinkle chaat masala on top as per desired flavor.
Cook Time may vary depending on cooking appliance.