We are so excited to share our modern and EASY recipe for Air Fryer Tandoori Chicken Wings. These chicken wings are perfectly juicy with a nice crisp char on the outside sealing in all of that flavor. The best part is they cook in only 15 minutes in the Air Fryer—less than half the time it takes in a conventional oven.
|Prep Time||10 mins|
|Cook Time||15 mins|
|Marinating Time||~ 30 mins|
- 6 chicken wings
- Desifyd Original Tandoori Marinade
- Desifyd T’ah Karke Sauce
- Place the chicken wings in a mixing bowl.
- Mix 3 oz of Desifyd Original Tandoori Marinade with chicken wings. Let chicken marinate for at least 30 minutes, up to 24 hour.
- Place the marinated wings in the basket and air fry for 15 minutes at 350 degrees F. Shake the basket halfway through cooking.
- After cooking time completes, check the internal temperature - 165 degrees F is the safe cooking temperature for chicken.
- Serve with fresh lemon wedges and Desifyd T’ah Karke Sauce.